12 fevereiro 2019

EU, escritor(a)...

All my friends on my pace,
I know it ain’t super safe.
But, they’re great!
They are all my mates.
I take them out on dates:
I get home late
And I listen to Blueface.
He’s really great!


Adam Ferreira, 10ºB



A friend is like the wind that kindly blows
Or the sun that brightens your soul.
A friend is someone you like
But don´t need to think alike.
A friend is someone you love
Even if sometimes they’re rough.
A friend is someone you can fight with
But will eventually forgive.


Samuel Oliveira, 10ºA





Friends are the ones
Who help you in the bad
And in the good times.
They are always there for you
to support you,
to make you laugh
and to make you cry.
Friends will always be
Your first choice
When you can´t do by yourself.
Friends always make
You feel good
About your way to be.
Friends are the real ones.
Friends make you feel it
In your bones.
They are the best.


Beatriz Franco, 10ºA






Friends are important
They help you when you’re down
And when no one else is around
They’ll be there to help you out.

Friends are essential
They make your life more colorful,
They are always there to make you laugh
And to bring joy to your life.


Maria Roque, 10ºA






I just want a real friend
All they do is let me down
I can’t count on anybody
When I’m sad
But they don’t care.
I just say:”Oh, I’m fine”.
I just want someone that means something
And talks about nothing under the moonlight.
A real friend is supposed to support you
And not drag you down
A real friend is supposed to be someone
You can count on
And not someone that betrays you.
I just want a real friend
Someone that lifts me up
And makes me laugh.
A friendship can be a beautiful gift if
You have someone to tell everything to.

Mª Inês Peixoto, 10ºA